Return to the Ratropolis website. Like us on Facebook.

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Mouseheart - Today's Kids' Kindle Daily Deal


I noticed this book, Mouseheart, is featured on Amazon as today's Kids' Kindle Daily Deal, on sale for $1.99 (Kindle edition only) and thought I would share it. I have not read this book and so cannot comment on its quality, but it looks like something my youngest son might enjoy, and I always like to seek out books that feature rats, preferably in a positive way. To tell the truth, I am unsure how the rats will be portrayed in this book. From the reviews, I am guessing some are good and some are evil, but all may not be as it seems. It seems to be targeted towards the pre-teen age group (8-12). However, some parents have complained in the reviews about violent content.

No comments:

Post a Comment